FACEBOOK ADS COURSE
Duis viverra dictum massa eu, tincidunt mauris sed susci euismod
velit leo, eu mattis sem congue vel.
We may collect personal identification information from Students in different ways. It includes, but is not limited to, the following cases when the Students:
- enroll in the School or in any Course offered by the School,
- subscribe to a newsletter,
- is in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources available in the School.
The student personal identification information is collected only if they voluntarily submit such information to the School. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information. Yet, this may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
Why We Use the Collected Information
The Student personal identification information is used for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- More efficiently respond to customer service requests and support needs
- To personalize UX (user experience)
- To understand how our Students use the offered services and resources as a group
- To run email campaigns
- Student email addresses are used to send their data and updates related to their order
- Student email addresses are also used to respond to their inquiries, questions, or other requests
- Sharing personal information of the Student
The Student personal identification information is never sold, traded, or rented to others.
Students may find advertising content or links in our School that take to our partner websites and services, or other third parties. We are not responsible for similar content or links that appear on these websites and neither for practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. Usually, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. In such cases, the Students are subject to the terms and policies of the exact website offers.
Your Acceptance of the Following Terms